We would like to notify you that all CAFCE memberships will expire on August 31. As a primary and/or designated renewal contact at your organization, you are now able to login to renew your institutions memberships. Ensuring timely processing of your membership fees will allow to you to continue to access membership benefits such as: voting during the CAFCE Board of Directors Fall election process, access to membership rates for Professional Development events, conferences and our Annual General Meeting, as well as retaining your institution within the CAFCE online membership directory.
In order to renew, please follow the below steps:
- Login through the CAFCE site using your email and password
- Select “renew now,” which will appear at the top of your membership profile
- Check off all members from your institution that you would like to renew and then select “renew”
- If you would like to add a new member, please select “add secondary contact” before checking out
- Once complete, select “checkout” to reconfirm and proceed to payment
Payment can be made online or can be remitted to the CAFCE office. Please note that your membership will remain in “pending” status until payment is received. If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please contact the CAFCE office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope that you continue to support CAFCEs initiatives through your membership. Thank you to our committed members who have been instrumental in contributing to the success of CAFCE initiatives and who continue to drive innovation and responsiveness within our Association.