ACDEC/CAFCE 2016 conference
August 7 - 10, 2016
Colloque national de l’ACDEC 2016 – 7 au 10 août 2016 / Moncton, Nouveau-Brunswick
CAFCE 2016 National Conference – August 7 to August 10, 2016 / Moncton, New Brunswick
Thème du colloque : Attirer le meilleur talent!
Conference Theme: Attracting the best talent!
Coordonnez vos réservations a ce moment!/Book your travel arrangements and accommodations now!
Delta Beauséjour Hotel
750 Main St., Moncton, NB E1C 1E6
Phone: (506) 854-4344
Click here to book
After submitting your registration, please select your concurrent sessions below.
Politique de remboursement/Cancellation policy:
Le plein montant moins 100.00$ pour des frais administratifs sera remboursé avant le 26 juin 2016 / A full refund less $100 service charge will be granted on or before June 26, 2016.
Aucun remboursement après le 26 juin 2016 / No refunds after June 26, 2016 (substitutions are allowed)
Tips for registration:
- If registering on behalf of someone else, please be sure that all of their correct information is entered before checking out.
- The Parlee Beach & Pays Sagouine Supper registration has now closed online. To inquire about the possibility of registering, please contact the CAFCE office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please review your selections before checking out - they cannot be adjusted once registration is complete.
- If you leave the page before checking out and receiving an invoice, your registration was not completed. As a member, your order will be saved in your shopping cart as long as you are logged in.
- You may register for the concurrent PD sessions below through our Google Form by returning to this page once registration for the conference is complete. Please note that the information entered should match your conference registration.
Please make sure to register for the conference, above, before selecting any PD sessions.
If selecting sessions on behalf of someone else, please be sure to include their contact information below, as it appeared in their registration.
For further information, you may visit the conference site.