CAFCE Accrediation Application
The process of seeking accreditation requires the preparation of comprehensive documentation to demonstrate that the co-operative education programs at your institution meet national standards. Once a co-operative education program has successfully passed the accreditation process, the accredited status is valid for six (6) years.
The application has been designed so that you may enter your responses directly within the template. The accompanying "CAFCE Accreditation Application Guide" will provide you with step-by-step instructions for preparing your submission.
Click the title to download the latest version:
- CAFCE Accreditation Application (MS Word)
- CAFCE Step-by-Step Instructions and Further Information for Applicants (PDF)
We encourage you to seek assistance from a member of the Accreditation Council either when considering applying or when completing the application.
- The Accreditation Council accepts applications throughout the year for February 1st and August 1st deadlines.
- When you have completed your application (4 copies), please send an electronic copy of the Submittal Cover Pages (Part A) including the narrative without appendices (to be archived for future reference) to the CAFCE Office
- Mail the non-refundable Accreditation Fee payment of CDN $500 to the CAFCE office (CAFCE, 411 Richmond Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5A 3S5)
- Upon receiving confirmation from the Accreditation Chair with the three review team members, please forward a copy of the complete application in a three-ring binder to each of them. Retain the fourth copy for your reference
Click on the title to download the latest version: