JOIN THE CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR CO-OPERATIVE EDUCATION IF YOU ARE…
- A co-op practitioner* working in a co-operative education program or an employer with a professional interest in co-operative education wishing to:
- communicate with other professionals with common interests
- participate in advancing post-secondary co-operative education
- be informed of the latest developments in employer/government/education partnerships
- promote your post-secondary co-operative education programs on cafce.ca
- enhance your résumé, vitae, or portfolio by getting actively involved in one of the committees of this member-driven organization
- gain recognition for your students, your peers or your organization through our annual awards
- attain a membership with the World Association for Cooperative Education (WACE) at no extra cost
- use of the “Member Only” networking tools (cafcenet list serve) and forum board) on the www.cafce.ca site and members co-op statistics reports.
Our members include administrators, directors, coordinators, managers, faculty, corporate recruiters, and support staff. CAFCE members work in public and private post-secondary institutions (universities and colleges), the corporate community, and government agencies. Normally members are either employees of academic institutions or employer groups.
*Co-op Practitioner: an individual whose profession it is to facilitate the co-op work/study experience for post-secondary students. Normally this professional works for an academic institution
*Please note that new members must be approved by the board, so please reach out to the CAFCE office, firstname.lastname@example.org before applying for membership
All CAFCE memberships expire annually on August 31.
For more information on membership, click here.