Co-op Student of the Year Committee
Mandate: To award a college and university student, enrolled in a CAFCE member institution's co-operative education program, the highest national recognition for their outstanding performance in their academic programs, co-op work terms, and service to their peers and community, during the previous calendar year.
- Laurie Lahn, Wilfrid Laurier University (Chair)
- Frederick Francis Concordia University
- Erin Gillespie, University of New Brunswick Saint John
- Gwen Litchfield, Simon Fraser University
- Claudia Sperling, University of Victoria (Board Representative)
CAFCE Members interested in learning more, or joining, the Co-op Student of the Year Committee are advised to contact the CAFCE Director of Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org).