All students currently enrolled in the Co-operative Education program at the time of the Contest (March 20–24) – are eligible to participate in the Contest.
In the four weeks leading up to CAFCE’s co-op week, one winner will be chosen who used #coopweek or #hireacoop to bring awareness to the upcoming campaign. For each post you will receive one entry for a $50 gift card.
Each day of National Co-op week, those who post with #coopweek or #hireacoop or complete a daily challenge will be entered to win a $50 gift card.
Grand Prize winners will be chosen from everyone who uses #coopweek or #hireacoop. Prize to be announced.
Contest opens for entries:
Monday, Feb. 20, 2017 at 8:00am EST
Deadline for daily entries:
Each evening at 4:00pm EST
Grand prize winners announced by 3:00pm EST on Monday, March 25th
All responses to our daily challenges become the property of CAFCE. We may use your response to promote future contests, or in summarizing the 2017 contest on the CAFCE websites or websites of our institutional members, as well as on social media associated with CAFCE and its members.
Entries must not contain:
• Nudity, profanity, or vulgar behaviour;
• Graphic violence, or any inappropriate materials, as determined in CAFCE’s sole discretion. If you are uncertain about any aspect of this matter, please don’t hesitate to ask or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Dangerous stunts;
• Material that is hateful, tortuous, or slanderous;
• Material that promotes prejudice, hatred or harm against any group or individuals or promotes discrimination or exploitation based on race, sex, religion, disability, age or any other basis protected by federal, provincial or local law;
• Material that is illegal or in violation of the laws or regulations in any province where the Entry is created.